The whole PlayStation 3 gaming industry has improved vastly for this reason year’s video game releases which boast of 3D graphics. Graphics are emerging that are fast with very fluid movement, very lifelike and the landscapes are highly imaginative and stunningly beautiful. The major gaming companies have increased their time invested into improving hands per hour with a variety of innovative ideas applied during the making with this season’s new releases. For PlayStation 3 players who love their games to be challenging or fast and furious; they are my favorites for 2011.
1. SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals – The graphics are stunning and the gameplay will stop you engrossed for hours.
2. Killzone 3: – New characters have been added to this first person shooters game and the action is extremely fast. The 3D graphics bring about very realistic characters.
3. MLB 11: The Show – Top quality, with the baseball playing experience feeling a lot more realistic due to the 3D effect. The gameplay has improved greatly in the most effective baseball simulation game ever produced.
4. Mortal Kombat 9: – This has got to be the most effective fighting game in the market. The gameplay has improved significantly, providing a lot more challenge to the players هاك شيتو. Each character is fitted with two fatalities and the overall game is gorier than ever before.
5. Crysis 2: – The 3D graphics are spectacular in this release and the gameplay is drastically better, providing very interesting and enthralling gameplay.
6. Portal 2: – Portal 2 is just a symbol of human ingenuity as the overall game could make you tap parts of one’s brain that you have never utilised before. The overall game if saturated in innovative puzzles wherein you’d be required to make use of portal guns to open portals, solve puzzles and counter hazards such as gun turrets, toxins, toxic gas, giant pistons, and torrents of realistic gunfire. With an ideal mix of innovative gameplay and sharp comedy writing, Portal 2 defines itself as the most effective video game available in the market to date.
7. Assassin’s Creed: – Revelations is a result of be released on Nov, 15th 2011 for PS 3 and Xbox360 by Ubisoft, we had to mention this upcoming video game because it is set to bust all the charts that ever existed. The overall game will undoubtedly be playable entirely 3D and includes the three protagonists from the previous games: Ezio, Altair and Desmond. New gameplay additions include an item called the hookblade, which can be used to zipline across the city or grab enemies to yank them set for a combination attack. The hookblade reportedly speeds up navigation by around 30 percent. Along with the hookblade, Ezio will also have 300 different bomb variations at his disposal, that will be craftable. Players will have a way to customize their characters’appearance and weapons, in addition to start a guild. New multiplayer modes will undoubtedly be put into the already existing modes, including “story-oriented quests”, in addition to a much requested Capture the Flag mode. Sounds good!Read More